Comment on page
CardStarter will NEVER ask you for your password, wallet seed phrase, or private key. Do not give this information away, for any reason.
- Residents of Iran, Korea (North), Syrian Arab Republic, Cuba, Crimea region of Ukraine, United States, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico are prohibited from participating in IDOs.
- Previous KYCs with Fractal do not apply to CardStarter IDOs.
Fractal.id - CardStarter has integrated Fractal’s user-centric Know Your Customer (KYC) platform. By partnering with Fractal, CARDS holders participants will only need to KYC once to particpate in all future CardStarter IDOs.
Please use the same wallet for KYC, Staking and Registration as the wallet address will be whitelisted for the IDO.
Click on the "Sign in to Fractal ID" to continue the KYC process.
This is the US Accredited investor view, the non-US view will vary slightly with less requirements listed.
For faster processing, submit pdf versions of your documents.
After KYC has been successfully approved, your fractal.id dashboard will display a message similar to the one shown below with the CardStarter logo and a green checkmark.
This is a US accredited investor screen shot. If you are non-US you will have less requirements listed. The important thing to note is the CardStarter logo and the green check mark..
- If I completed KYC for a previous IDO, do I need to repeat it?
- KYC only has to be completed once. If you have been verified once for a previous IDO and have not changed any details (residence, ID, wallet address), there is no need to complete KYC again.
- My KYC application was rejected or is pending. Who can I contact?
- If your KYC application was rejected or pending after a prolonged period (i.e. more than 24 hours), consider contacting an admin on Fractal's Telegram channel, linked here. Post on the chat that you need help and an admin should reach out to you. Please do not entertain any impersonators who DM you first. Fractal admins will explicitly tell you to DM them.Here are Fractal Protocol community managers and admins: @annafractal @dianafractal @LucarioGuy15 @marjorieninno @rorepme_nogard @sumeetgawai @vivianefractal
It's best to avoid posting your issue in the public chat. Instead, find an administrator that is online, send them a DM with your issue. Then, tag them (@ADMIN_NAME) in the public chat and mention that you have sent them a DM.
WARNING: Telegram is full of scammers. Channel admins will NEVER send you a DM first. Ignore, report, and block all user messaging your claiming to be an admin.