This documentation is meant to guide you through the CardStarter IDO process.
Initial Decentralized Offerings, or IDOs, are events where a project launches a token/coin that represents any type of asset on a decentralized liquidity exchange.
- Registered accounts are locked for 7 days after whitelist sale. During this period, any additional $CARDS tokens staked cannot be unstaked. This includes lottery participants who were not selected in the draws.
- The Staking and Registration steps require Ethereum gas (gwei). Please refer to the link above for current gas prices and use an adequate amount to avoid delays.
- Please use the same wallet address for KYC, Staking, and Registration.
- KYC is on a per-project basis. Please check the individual project miniguide for individual project KYC requirements.
- Users who intend to participate in IDOs are required to complete the KYC process with Fractal.
- Participants are encouraged to start the KYC process at the earliest convenience.
- A 24-hour grace period is given to participants to complete the KYC process after the registration window closes.
- A minimum of 100 $CARDS tokens will be required for IDO participation. Staking a lesser amount will not qualify users for any tiers.
- Upcoming projects will be displayed in the Upcoming IDOs section as they are released. At this stage, registration will remain CLOSED.
- When the registration window opens, the project will migrate to the Live IDOs section.
- Every IDO will have a 24-hour whitelist sale
- All participants including selected lottery participants will have guaranteed allocations.